The Taunton Development Corporation, a private, not-for-profit corporation, owns the Park and is responsible for the Development, Marketing, and Management of the Park. It’s 15-Member Board is made up of the Mayor, The President of the City Council and 13 business leaders from private sector.
The goal of the Taunton Development Corporation is to bring industry and jobs into the city of Taunton. Therefore, the land is priced competitively to encourage future development.
- First Class Road Network
- All Underground Utilities Brought to the Site
- City Water and Sewer with High Capacity
- Lowest Electrical Rates Through Taunton Municipal Lighting Plant
- Up to 100 acres of CSXrail Service with Connection to Major Freight Lines
- Well Designed and Maintained Sites
- Gently Rolling Topography with Buildable Soil Conditions
- Park Amenities Including a Holiday Inn Conference Center including a fitness center available to all Park Employees
- Competitive pricing at $125,000 per acre
- Designated by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts as an Economic Target Area